1 - 5 September 2019
CIPA - International Committee of Architectural Photogrammetry - is an international non-profit organization that applies technologies for the benefit of recording, conserving and documenting cultural heritage in all its possible forms. CIPA keeps up with technologies and ensures their usefulness for cultural heritage conservation, education and dissemination. CIPA, co-founded by ISPRS and ICOMOS in 1968, organises every odd year an international symposium.
Objectives of organizing the 27th International CIPA symposium:
- Meet experts on heritage documentation from other countries;
- Developing an interdisciplinary platform for exchanging experiences and fostering the communication (bridging the gap) between Information Users and Information Providers.
- Encouraging and promoting the development of principles and good practices for recording, documentation and information management of cultural heritage.
- Providing international sessions for conservation and informatics professionals, students and site personnel with tutorials during the Symposium.
- Involving government bodies, regional authorities, non-profit groups and institutions on tools, technology and methods for using technology.
- Reinforcing CIPA’s international network of professionals in both the fields of technology and cultural heritage for scientific research but also applied practical experience.
- Providing a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices as well as scientific research papers.
Ávila 1 - 5 September 2019
|Participant||450 €||500 €|
|CIPA members||400 €||450 €|
|PhD Student||250 €||300 €|
|Undergraduate||50 €||50 €|