Objectives of organizing a CIPA symposium:
- Meet experts on heritage documentation from other countries;
- Developing an interdisciplinary platform for exchanging experiences and fostering the communication (bridging the gap) between Information Users and Information Providers.
- Encouraging and promoting the development of principles and good practices for recording, documentation and information management of cultural heritage.
- Providing international sessions for conservation and informatics professionals, students and site personnel with tutorials during the Symposium.
- Involving government bodies, regional authorities, non-profit groups and institutions on tools, technology and methods for using technology.
- Reinforcing CIPA’s international network of professionals in both the fields of technology and cultural heritage for scientific research but also applied practical experience.
- Providing a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices as well as scientific research papers.
Ávila 1 - 6 September 2019
|Participant||450 €||500 €|
|CIPA members||400 €||450 €|
|PhD Student||250 €||300 €|
|Undergraduate||50 €||50 €|
Conferences an exhibitions center "Lienzo Norte"
Av. Madrid, 102
05003 - Ávila, Spain