The CIPA 2019 Conferences will take place at the Conferences and Exhibitions Centre Lienzo Norte, in Ávila (Spain). On Friday 6, the technical tours will take place, where the most emblematic places of the city will be visited: the Walls, the Cathedral and the Convent of St Teresa. In addition, this day coincides with the opening of the XXIII edition of the Medieval Market of the city, celebrated annually in September.
The Gala Dinner will be held in the 4 Postes Restaurant
Free WiFi access will be provided for all delegates and exhibitors. The password will be given during the week of the conference.
Points of interest for the congress attendees
- Conferences and Exhibitions Centre Lienzo Norte: Avda. de Madrid, 102, Ávila (+34 920270838).
- 4 Postes Restaurant and Hotel for the Gala Dinner: Ctra. Salamanca, 23, Ávila (+34 920220000).
- Higher Polytechnic School of Ávila (Department of Cartographic and Land Engineering): C. de los Hornos Caleros, 50, Ávila (+34 920353500)
- Tourist Office: Avda. de Madrid, 39, Ávila (+34 920354000)
- Train Station: Paseo de la Estación, Ávila
- Bus Station: Avda. de Madrid, 2, Ávila (+34 920220154)